Navigazione

    Privacy - Termini e condizioni
    © 2020 Search On Media Group S.r.l.
    • Registrati
    • Accedi
    • CATEGORIES
    • Discussioni
    • Non letti
    • Recenti
    • Hashtags
    • Popolare
    • Utenti
    • Stream
    • Interest
    • Categories
    1. Home
    2. yangkwong
    3. Post
    Y

    yangkwong

    @yangkwong

    • Profilo
    • Chi segue 0
    • Da chi è seguito 0
    • Discussioni 0
    • Post 0
    • Migliore 0
    • Gruppi 0
    Iscrizione Ultimo Accesso
    Sito Internet www.treasureorbitgroup.com/brand/snickers Località Unit 603,6/F, Kowloon Center 29-39 Ashley Road, Ts
    0
    Reputazione
    0
    Post
    0
    Visite al profilo
    0
    Da chi è seguito
    0
    Chi segue

    My name is Yang Kwong, and I work as the marketing manager at Treasure Orbit Group. I've spent more than five years in FMCG marketing, and Snickers has been one of the products I've worked closest with, alongside other chocolate and confectionery brands in our range. My job is presenting these products to the businesses that actually order them — retailers, wholesalers and importers. This ties directly into our position as a Snickers Chocolate Supplier and Distributor in Hong Kong, since bulk buyers need different information than a casual customer would. At Treasure Orbit Group, along with my team, I stay in touch with businesses looking for Bulk Snickers Supply for Retail and Wholesale Buyers and make sure their orders get the attention they need.

    Post creati da yangkwong

    Questo utente non ha ancora scritto niente.